- Payroll services
- Accounting systems design and internal control processes
- Managing ATO and ASIC compliance
- Consulting and facilitating personalised training in Melbourne on MYOB, Xero, and Reckon products
- Accounting software training, implementation, consulting and maintenance
- Management accounting, budgeting and performance analysis
- Debt collection and accounts receivable support
- Accounts payable management and support
- Internal financial auditing and investigation
- Report customisation
- Streamlining financial processes and internal control systems
- Bookkeeping and BAS agent services
Our team performs duties on-site, off-site or via remote access, whatever suits your business requirements. We ensure that you will get a regular update of your accounting records weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly as required.
Our bookkeeping services can also be hired for once-off catch-up work, and monthly or quarterly management reporting. Do not allow the stress of managing financial matters and compliance issues to overwhelm you. Schedule appointments for specific consulting and training.
Our small business bookkeeping services will save you time and money. To be a successful business, the financial situation of the company means finances need to be done with accuracy and in a timely manner. At BAS Group we offer a wide range of services from small to medium-sized business bookkeeping services.
On-site: One of our professional agents comes to you
Off-site: We work with you remotely from our office
Remote access: We may perform troubleshooting or training by phone and the internet.
Business Advisory Services in Glen Waverley VIC
BAS Group is not just here to look after your basic bookkeeping. Our business advisory services aim to provide you with tailored business guidance to assist you with informed decision making. We partner with you to offer functional advice to improve profits, manage positive cash flows and ultimately business success. Our work will improve the daily running of your business as well as the long-term financial recording and preparations.
Having BAS Group as your BAS Agent means our dedicated consultants will look after your business accounts and business activity statement to free up your time to focus on what you do best: running your business seamlessly.
At BAS Group we view finances as a critical business function that needs to be managed by expert BAS agents who are highly qualified for the job. By managing your finances and small business bookkeeping needs we take of the daily stresses, of having to check your finances multiple times to make sure it has been done correctly to provide complete management accounting.
How we can help your small or medium-sized business:
- Setting up internal management and operational control procedures
- Training and supervision of accounting personnel
- Assessment and recruitment of accounting personnel
- Budgeting and cash flow projections
- Management reporting and performance analysis
- Capital budgeting, investment project analysis and appraisal
- Liaising with accountants
BAS Agent Services in Glen Waverley VIC
Training & Advisory Services in Accounting and Bookkeeping
Accounting Software Training & Related Support
Our team specialises in providing a variety of business advisory services for SME business owners in the South Eastern corridor of the Melbourne Metropolitan area. We do support clients Australia wide using remote or virtual access devices. Regardless of the condition of your accounting records and your specific requirements, our consultants and bookkeeping professionals will tailor solutions to your specific requirements, to meet your goals in compliance, day-to-day decision making, reporting and overall performance efficiency.